As a member of the Customer Contact Center, your focus is to deliver post-sales support to all Iptor customers while serving as an advocate for customer needs.
You will be acting as a single point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Iptor and providing advice and assistance to internal employees on diverse situations and escalated issues.
As a Customer Contact Center Consultant, you will be the interface to internal and external customers and Reseller/Partners for resolution of problems related to all products and solutions. Your primary task will be to provide a high level of customer service maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction while meeting Iptor policies and procedures. Ability to work independently while accepting general guidance from other team members, team leads and management.
- Work with customers both by telephone or electronically, documenting the issue and collecting appropriate information for troubleshooting.
- Route calls and incidents to second line support when incidents are not solved immediately.
- Provide action plans and set proper expectations; ensure customer expectations are properly managed and that issues are resolved to the customers’ satisfaction in a timely manner.
- Meet targets set for handling incidents, customer satisfaction and to assist other team members with their incident workload.
- To maintain current and accurate incident notes and status within the support tool.
- Actively contribute to the development and overall success of the team.
- Maintain customer database accuracy.
- Ready to work with weekend schedules or standby.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years customer facing experience in a 1st line support organization
- Experience with using customer support tools (Zendesk, Remedy etc)
- Skilled in working to solve first level client tickets
- Experienced in working in industry standard processes (ISO,ITIL etc)
- Competent in standard PC tool sets (MS Office)
- Experience working on ERP applications (Iptor/IBS, SAP, Dynamics, Infor etc).
- Experienced in working on iSeries platforms.
- Operating systems (Windows, Unix, Linux).
- Experience of working in RPG.
- Experience in virtualization platforms (VMware, Hyper-V etc).
- Backup solutions (Veeam, BRMS, etc).
- Experience in Monitoring systems (HP Open view, BMC Patrol, IBM Tivoli).
Important personal skills:
- Strong verbal and written communications in English.
- To be well organized, methodical, and self-motivated in terms of updating Incident notes/status, and accurate time recording.
- Demonstrate effective time management.
- Ability to analyze situations & quickly develop appropriate solutions.
- Good to create and maintain personal relationships with customers as well as team members.
- Additional languages would be of an advantage (Dutch, French, German, Swedish, Finish, Spanish or Italian).
If you are interested in this job opportunity in Poland, please e-mail your CV & resume to email@example.com. If you are interested in the job opportunity in the UK, please email your CV & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.