The Project Management Officer function is an exciting opportunity to work with senior management in delivering transformational projects across the business. This is a high profile reporting into the CFO. The activities of the PMO are action-orientated and focused on outcomes not process.
In short, a PMO is in the heart of a project helping the manager to administer and operate within different project management areas and manage people to deliver scheduled and on demand services in time, scope and budget agreed with Stakeholders.
- Report generation following a predefined script as well as preparation of custom reports for project needs
- Administration of risks and issues
- Help with implementation of Iptor Supply Chain Services standard project management methodology
- MS Project work plan management support; keeping track of plans, Project metrics reporting and project finance management
- Monitoring of relations between project areas and active improvement submission
- High energy
- Strong planning and organizing, ability to see the big picture
- Focus on delivery,
- Proactive with can-do-attitude
- A strong team player, proven team leadership potential
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Knowledge of MS Project (Server),
- Knowledge of financial processes (e.g. invoicing and budgeting)
- Fluent in English
- Extensive travel preferences
If you are interested in this job opportunity, don’t hesitate and e-mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.