Royalties, rights, permissions and contracts
Enables content distributors to manage the complexities of partnerships between publishers, intellectual property owners, consumers and upstream supply chain partners for handling royalties, subsidiary rights and associated financial arrangements.
- Proactively manage royalties, rights and permissions processes and tailor them to individual business rules.
- Access all payees, individual contract particulars and royalty details within one central area.
- Automatically calculate royalty payments, reducing costs and increasing accuracy.
- Automatically post royalty accruals through to the General Ledger.
- Effortlessly and accurately pay advances, as well as amend royalty payments.
- Design royalty statements according to business needs and generate statements and remittances automatically.
- Consolidate accounting of separate contracts for an individual author into one account.
- Highlight exceptions and discrepancies and ensure accuracy and integrity of input data through control reports.
Effectively manage complex items such as rights control, payment management and content assignment from mixed sales channels such as consumer-direct access to products, series subscriptions, mixed media offerings and never-out-of-print publications.
Maintain effective order status, account payment, contact maintenance and sales and subscription management to control cost and protect margins.
End-to-end industry-specific functionality
Comprehensive ERP functionality designed specifically for the needs of publishers and book distributors operating print and digital businesses.
Core System functionality includes; Business Intelligence; Order Processing and Billing; Returns Management; Warehouse and Inventory Management; Demand Planning, Purchase Management; Shipping Accounting; Accounts Payable; General Ledger; Accounts Receivable, Claims Control & Tele-collections; and EDI.
Optional Publishing Modules include; e-Commerce and Digital Delivery; Editorial and Book Production; Royalties, Rights and Permissions; Subscriptions; Academic Adoptions; Customer Relationships Management (CRM); Retail Management (POS); Rebates; Commissions; Third Party Logistics (3PL); Fixed Assets; and Advanced Warehouse Management.