As a Business Consultant, you contribute to the profitability of the Professional Services (PS) business line, specifically by providing and delivering first-class services and support across Iptor’s product portfolio, and by understanding customer business requirements to ensure an added-value solution. You will be located in Italy, region Milan, and support mainly Iptor’s customers in South of Europe.
Responsibilities may include, but are not necessarily limited to, the duties listed on this job description.
- Execute project and/or assignment in area of expertise under the supervision of project manager
- Execute small assignment on individual basis for customers
- Lead the customer’s appointed project team members as required
- Analyze and understand detailed business requirements
- Document functional design reports
- You can be involved in managing small projects or parts of a project
- Meet and/or exceed the agreed personal targets for the current fiscal year
- Ensure the profitability of projects by following Iptor’s process guidelines for development and implementation
- Ensure that customer engagement and care is sensitively handled by conducting professionally in all contacts with our customers, so that Iptor is perceived as a trusted adviser
- Contribute and adopt to enhancements of relevant Iptor processes
- Continuously maintain and develop relevant personal and professional skills in order to best serve our customers
- Act proactively as a team member across projects with customers and internal colleagues to encourage collaboration and to support Iptor’s vision of “customer for life”
- Adhere to all Iptor’s administrative and internal policies
- Must be willing to travel
- Between 3 to 5 years of experience in software business consultancy
- Business knowledge of Distribution industry
- Specialist detailed knowledge in your nominated processes and application areas. This will include finance and legal aspects.
- ERP implementation project execution knowledge
- Perfect knowledge of Italian and English language
- High energy, proactive and self-motivated, with an open attitude to new topics and innovations
- Ability to analyze complex situations and quickly develop appropriate solutions
- Ability to demonstrate commercial negotiations skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with detail and sensitivity to confidential matters
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with customers
- Effective time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (ENG/ITA)
- Ability to work well with all levels of personnel, customers and vendors, as well as part of a small team
For consideration, please send your application and resume to email@example.com mentioning Business Consultant in the subject line.