We have ambitious targets in front of us. Strengthening our position as leading provider of cloud solutions for Distribution and Publishing businesses, we want to expand our Iptor family with passionate people who are committed to make a difference every day, taking care of our customer’s business.
Your Help And Contributions
To Our Journey:
Together with our Professional Services and Sales teams, you will contribute to the successful delivery of new projects and deliver on-going value to clients. Your role is to work with what they need to do and expand their minds into things that they could do!
Some of the things, that will be important along the journey, are:
- An absolute passion for business operations and planning
- Confidence to suggest new ways of working and knowledge to back up that reasoning
- Co-ordination with customer priorities, requirements and availability
- Working on multiple threads of activity at one time
- Aligning stakeholders within the company and customer on plans and activities
- Aligning with third parties and partners according to how the solution is designed
- Having a basic understanding of technology, the ability to learn about what we do and how we do it and be “hands on” in translating that into action
First and foremost, we are looking for team members with the right level of passion to be part of the exciting journey in front of us. In addition to that, there is a wide range of different talents that you can bring into your work and life as Iptorian:
- You already have experience in Business Consulting around process and operational management and are looking to grow your skills and experience
- You have a passion to make things happen and can translate operational thinking into a delivery model for change
- You have familiarity with the execution of ERP implementation projects
- You don’t have to write a thesis; but good written skills and the ability to formulate absolute clarity through words, graphics and speech is a must.
- You have a strong sense for diversity and social responsibility
And if those talents are combined with the right personality skills to work in a highly dynamic team, we can’t wait to have you on board:
- Tenacity and persistence coupled with an ability to deal with change and unknowns
- Critical thinking and willing to challenge with logic
- Great organizational skills
- An excellent communicator who adapts and is “aware” of the audience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to grasp concepts and ideas quickly, along with the ability to test and fail fast
- Growth mentality
- And as mentioned before: most important is passion
Join The Iptor Family:
The location for this position is US, working remotely.
Looking for a different work-life-blending experience in one of our 3 Talent Hubs (Innsbruck, Lisbon or Palma)? Then don’t miss the opportunity and visit Talent Hub for more information.