As a business consultant
We have ambitious targets in front of us. Strengthening our position as leading provider of cloud solutions for Distribution and Publishing businesses, we want to expand our Iptor family with passionate people who are committed to make a difference every day, taking care of our customer’s business.
Excited about a career in business consulting?
Your Help And Contributions
To Our Journey:
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to put your distribution and supply chain knowledge and consulting skills into practice, then you have come to the right place! Together with our ambitious professional services team you will deliver services and support our enterprise resource planning system, in particular the supply chain applications.
Some of the things, that will be important along the journey, are:
- Analysis and understanding of the supply chain business requirements
- Continuous maintenance and development of relevant personal and professional skills to best serve our customers
- Participation in implementation processes (pre-sales, business reviews, requirements analysis, training, acceptance testing, roll-out and 3rd level support) under the supervision of a project manager or under your own management for small projects
- Ensuring that customer engagement and care is sensitively and professionally handled, so you become a trusted advisor
- Document functional design reports
- Contributing to process enhancements and knowledge transfer within the existing team
First and foremost, we are looking for team members with the right level of passion to be part of the exciting journey in front of us. In addition to that, there is a wide range of different talents that you can bring into your work and life as an Iptorian:
- Degree in supply chain education or equivalent professional training
- Good business knowledge of supply chain application areas (demand and supply management, warehousing, manufacturing,…)
- Knowledge about enterprise resource planning system implementations
- Enthusiasm for consulting and interest in further education
And if those talents are combined with the right personality skills to work in a highly dynamic team, we can’t wait to have you on board:
- Ability to analyze complex situations and quickly develop appropriate solutions
- Communication, commercial negotiations, and team skills with all levels of personnel, customers, and vendors.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with detail and sensitivity to confidential matters, in other words effective time management and organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communications skills in French, Dutch and English
- High energy, proactive and self-motivated, with an open attitude to new topics and innovations, in short: most important is passion
Join The Iptor Family:
The location for this position is Belgium.
You can apply by sending your motivation letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.Looking forward to hearing from you!