As a Senior Tax Specialist you will have responsibility for the compliance control area of the group and will report directly to the Head of Finance Operations.
- To provide tax advice and support to the business and finance management team,
- Coordination with external tax advisor for corporation tax preparation and management for all group companies
- Review/Assist in preparation and maintenance of transfer pricing analysis and documentation as required to support all tax filing positions Globally (including US and APAC region)
- Support and liaise with the SSC accountants to identify and resolve any tax issues that arise (corporate tax, withholding tax, VAT, etc.)
- Review routine and ad-hoc journals entries for tax accounting and reporting as part of the month end and year end tasks
- Review/approve variance analyses monthly for all tax accounts or territories and ensure that accruals and prepayments are recorded appropriately
- Review/approve balance sheet support documentation
- Prepare/review annual external statutory tax accounts including review of tax related bookings, journal entries and working papers for external auditors
- Monitor/update tax compliance calendar to ensure all returns/reports required are listed and timely filed.
Requirements & Personal Skills:
- Degree in Finance or Business Economics or Tax Advisory,
- Ownership of tax compliance coordination process
- Experience in multinational work environment
- The individual should be organized, have attention for detail, and be able to work on multiple tasks with varying priorities
- Open and transparent interaction with the Finance and Business Management Team
- Flexibility, attention to detail and working under pressure
- Ability to challenge management thinking but also work in partnership to improve the business
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic organization and respond to needs with urgency
- Planning, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written communication skills, able to articulate reports to the executive level
Join The Iptor Family:
You can apply by sending your motivation letter and resume to
Looking for a different work-life-blending experience in one of our 3 Talent Hubs (Innsbruck, Lisbon or Palma)? Then don’t miss the opportunity and visit Talent Hub for more information.