As a software developer
We have ambitious targets in front of us. Strengthening our position as leading provider of cloud solutions for Distribution and Publishing businesses, we want to expand our Iptor family with passionate people who are committed to make a difference every day, taking care of our customer’s business.
Excited about a career in software development?
Your Help And Contributions
To Our Journey:
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to put your Java or web technology skills into practice, then you have come to the right place! Together with our ambitious technical team you will work and design our enterprise resource planning system and our web applications.
Some of the things, that will be important along the journey, are:
- Participation in the technical consulting process (requirements analysis, conception, programming, testing, roll-out and 3rd level support)
- Documentation and development of tests
- Expansion and maintenance of data interfaces to internal and external systems
- Knowledge transfer within the existing team
- Ongoing cooperation with internal specialist departments such as the product development team and support
First and foremost, we are looking for team members with the right level of passion to be part of the exciting journey in front of us. In addition to that, there is a wide range of different talents that you can bring into your work and life as Iptorian:
- Degree in IT education or equivalent professional training
- Knowledge about [relational] databases (IBMi DB2, MongoDB)
- Enthusiasm for technology and interest in further education
And if those talents are combined with the right personality skills to work in a highly dynamic team, we can’t wait to have you on board:
- Communication and team skills
- Critical thinking
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English and ideally in another European language
- Ability to grasp concepts and ideas quickly, along with the ability to test and detect failure fast
- And as mentioned before: most important is passion
Join The Iptor Family:
You can apply for this position in one of our central or south European entities by sending your motivation letter and resume to [email protected].
Looking for a different work-life-blending experience in one of our 3 Talent Hubs (Innsbruck, Lisbon or Palma)? Then don’t miss the opportunity and visit Talent Hub for more information.