You will be a vital member of the Reporting team within the Finance Department. In the role of statutory reporting specialist, you will be cooperating with external advisors and auditors from many countries. You will deliver on time required information and will be directly involved in the financial statement preparation. You will provide key support to the business, ensuring the accurate tracking and processing of all transactions.
You are expected to have ability to steer and prioritize your own work based on the tasks handed over to you.
- You prepare statutory financial statements according to the country standards (e.g. Country Accounting Act, IFRS).
- You prepare statistic reports
- You are involved in the local statutory audits
- You are involved in the group audit process, consolidation process and group financial statement preparation
- You evaluate specific transactions in the context of how to recognize them in accordance with the country regulations and IFRS
- You develop a chart of accounts in accordance with certain statutory reporting standards
- You collaborate with GL, AR, AP and Tax team to decide about the required system changes to follow local law requirements
- You prepare reports for the needs of the country management.
- You contribute and adopt to enhance relevant financial processes
Knowledge Requirements & Personal Skills:
- University degree (Accounting or Finance)
- Between 2 – 6 years of experience in Finance department
- Accounting qualification (completed or WIP) is a plus
- Knowledge of IAS, IFRS
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills
For consideration, please send your resume and CV to [email protected].