AS A TECHNICAL CONSULTANT
We have ambitious targets in front of us. Strengthening our position as leading provider of cloud solutions for Distribution and Publishing businesses, we want to expand our Iptor family with passionate people who are committed to make a difference every day, taking care of our customer’s business.
Your Help And Contributions
To Our Journey:
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to put your technology skills into practice, then you have come to the right place! Together with our ambitious development team you will work and design our enterprise resource planning system and our web applications.
Some of the things, that will be important along the journey, are:
- Conception and further development of our enterprise resource planning system and its connected web applications
- Participation in the entire software development process (requirements analysis, conception, programming, testing, roll-out and 3rd level support)
- Documentation and development of automated tests
- Expansion and maintenance of data interfaces to internal and external systems
- Knowledge transfer within the existing team
- Ongoing cooperation with internal specialist departments such as the project team and support
First and foremost, we are looking for team members with the right level of passion to be part of the exciting journey in front of us. In addition to that, there is a wide range of different talents that you can bring into your work and life as Iptorian:
- You have a degree in IT education or equivalent professional training or experience
- You have experience in producing technical designs, programming, testing, and implementation of code
- Troubleshooting, bug fixing and documentation sounds familiar to you
- You have comprehensive knowledge of IBM iSeries (AS/400) using RPG/LE, SQL and CL
- It’s also great if you have experience in integrations systems or have EDI skills
- It even gets better if you’re also having Java and/or web language skills
- And you are no doubt enthusiastic for new technologies and interested in further education
And if those talents are combined with the right personality skills to work in a highly dynamic team, we can’t wait to have you on board:
- Hands-on, flexible attitude with an ability to deal with change
- Ability to grasp concepts and ideas quickly, along with the ability to test and fail fast
- You don’t have to write a thesis; but should have a good standard of written and verbal communication
- You have the ability to work on your own, as well as in a team
- Meeting deadlines works well for you
- And as mentioned before: most important is passion
Join The Iptor Family:
The location for this position is US, working remotely.
Looking for a different work-life-blending experience in one of our 3 Talent Hubs (Innsbruck, Lisbon or Palma)? Then don’t miss the opportunity and visit Talent Hub for more information.