As a Business Consultant, you will contribute to the profitability of the Professional Services (PS) business line, specifically by providing and delivering first-class services and support across Iptor’s product portfolio, and by understanding customer business requirements to ensure an added-value solution.
Responsibilities may include, but are not necessarily limited to, the duties listed on this job description.
- Execute project and/or assignment in area of expertise under the supervision of project manager
- Lead the customer’s appointed project team members as required
- Analyze and understand detailed business requirements
- Document functional design reports
- You will be involved in managing projects or parts of a project
- Meet and/or exceed the agreed personal targets for the current fiscal year
- Continuously maintain and develop relevant personal and professional skills in order to best serve our customers
- Act proactively as a team member across projects with customers and internal colleagues to encourage collaboration and to support Iptor’s vision of “customer for life”
- Adhere to all Iptor’s administrative and internal policies
- Between 3 to 6 years of experience in software business consultancy
- Business knowledge of Distribution industry
- ERP implementation project execution knowledge
- High energy, proactive and self-motivated, with an open attitude to new topics and innovations
- Ability to analyze complex situations and quickly develop appropriate solutions
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with detail and sensitivity to confidential matters
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with customers
- Effective time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with all levels of personnel, customers and vendors, as well as part of a team
- Willing to travel for customer projects
For consideration, please send your resume and CV to email@example.com.