The Product Marketing Content Manager is responsible for creating and executing the product content marketing strategy, resulting in the distribution of relevant, valuable, and consistent content to attract and retain customers. This includes setting up processes to create compelling multimedia product assets to support customer success enablement, presales, user experience within the product via tutorials, and overall marketing campaigns.
Core focus is the hands-on development of engaging and remarkable content that builds brand and product awareness; separating Iptor from the competition and ensuring that the user experience within the product is a loveable one.
The role is a member of the global Product Management team and works closely with the marketing and product delivery teams to facilitate the implementation of strategies and execution plans for the business as a whole and measurement of their implementation progress. The role partners with sales, presales, and services teams to enable organizational alignment and change in line with critical business objectives.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and creative thinker who is data-driven and prefers working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity.
Responsibilities may include, but are not necessarily limited to, the duties listed on this job description.
Role is based in our Polish office in Wroclaw.
- Work with cross-functional teams, including business development, sales and executive teams to determine multimedia content needs
- Understand product strengths, functionality and the competition in sufficient depth to produce and execute compelling assets
- Monitor and benchmark the organization’s current marketing activities and assets against industry best practices
- Develop, manage and maintain a rich content production calendar that drives awareness, generates leads, and enhances customer experience. The calendar is linked to product launches, new feature releases, and the overall corporate calendar within Product Management
- Coordinate with external agencies for content production if needed
- Manage content to final production through storyboarding (scripting, editing, design), development and online publishing
- Manage content production (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy) to articulate the benefits of our products, drive customers through the buying journey, and encourage stakeholder advocacy
- Execute awareness & education campaigns to support sales teams
- Work together with sales to understand how inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine processes to convert and retain customers
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about Iptor product features and their benefits
- Manage in-product tutorial portal for training related assets
- Repurpose existing content into derivative pieces that may take the form of infographics, blog posts, and videos
- Manage content production budget
- Work with all areas of Iptor, recommending action, scheduling and planning projects, estimating cost and managing projects to completion
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in Content Marketing or a related Marketing field
- Excellent creative skills – Proof of experience for multimedia campaign
- Microsoft Office experience mandatory with extensive emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint (experience with customizing PowerPoint layout & design is a plus)
- Experience with video editing software/suites like Adobe Premier Pro or others
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite products like InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Graphic design knowledge and multimedia production suites
- Experience working in an international organization
- Familiarity with the AIDA framework of a buyer’s journey, understanding of buyer personas
- Experience in the creation or production management of multi-media content assets while keeping brand standards/visual language in mind
- Ability to develop detailed creative briefs to inform agency partners of desired high quality content
- Editorial or journalism experience is preferred
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven, with strong project management and organizational skills
- Critical thinker with proven ability to understand industry concepts and product information and transform into compelling content assets
- Commitment to teamwork and ability to operate in a matrix management environment
- Excellent written communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Comfortable with producing and/or presenting as needed
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly
For consideration, please send a motivated application and your CV to [email protected].