The Project Coordinator works directly with the Project Manager to support project milestones and triage issues as they arise from project implementations.
The Project Coordinator is a point of contact between internal Iptor personnel and the customer, supporting the project team to deliver the solution as proposed by Professional Services Business Consultants / Project Manager.
Responsibilities may include, but are not necessarily limited to, the duties listed on this job description.
Support project delivery
- Guide customer in risk management and mitigation as part of project implementation plan
- Understand the customer’s business, goals and philosophy
- Support ongoing project planning
- Support the project manager to maintain scope and change control
- Have oversight of resource planning & management
- Provide mid-level audit of the implementation process
- Manage task list
- Assist and guide customer-owned tasks
- Evaluate Iptor product offerings for solution fit
- Provide long-term guidance for support and upgrades
Manage communication & expectations
- Provide timely status reports
- Coordinate regular internal and external project review meetings
- Sound knowledge of ERP solutions and processes
- Good knowledge of project management processes
- Business knowledge of Publishing and Distribution industry
- Knowledge of and experience in using IP1 software in publishing or related industry is an advantage
- Excellent negotiation and conflict management skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task efficiently
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze complex situations and offer appropriate solutions
- Ability to conduct formal and informal presentations in both small and large-group settings
- Ability to balance event-driven and plan-driven priorities
- Able to work effectively both alone and in team or cooperative development efforts
- Ability to establish and grow strong relationships with customer’s project team and sponsors
- Be aware of changing situations, show flexibility in approach, adaptability and continuously strive to achieve results
- Create a culture of continuous improvement. Develop strategic advantage and seek opportunities for future development
For consideration, please send a motivated application and your CV to [email protected].