As an Individual Contributor (IC Role) of the Customer Sales Hub (CSH) you will be part of a (newly created) small but dynamic team with the singular goal of acquiring net new customers for Iptor and sharing in the success of being part of a revenue growth team.
Working in harmony with Field Sales Representatives along with Regional and Executive Management you will manage a territory (Vertical, Horizontal or Regional) in terms of identifying new personas within target accounts/sectors to deliver tailored Iptor value propositions. The role is both outbound and inbound, with outbound being the most prevalent.
For outbound, a plan to nurture a targeted group of personas through initial desk research, list creation and assessing company data on-line will build the execution plan you need to go forward. Contacting customers you use discovery techniques to identify needs, pains and opportunity. You then carry the prospect journey onwards through arranging short presentations and Webinars either through self-presenting or by coordinating required resources. The warm opportunity may need to be handed over to the Field. No problem! Your success is by passing over a well-qualified lead and scheduling the follow-up face-to-face appointment.
For inbound activity, Corporate and Field Marketing (along with third parties) generate and receive warm leads via multiple channels and campaigns. You will be required to convert these MQLs into SQLs in a timely and effective manner, and either execute simple transactions yourself or effect a positive handover to the Field sales teams.
You need to be a motivated self-starter for this role. It can almost be whatever you make it! It is anticipated that with successful demonstration of results and solid experience in the CSH environment that career progression would be into a Field sales role as they arise.
Base location for this role is at Iptor’s office in Wroclaw, Poland and normal working hours will be as per the CET time zone.
- Acquire Net New Customers for Iptor.com through:
- Generating Persona target lists, using desk research tools such as LinkedIn Navigator and Lusha to gain company intelligence. Acquire lists from external sources via Marketing or approved third party organisations
- Profile and segment target organisations identifying common needs / and trends in the target marketplace. Create targeted messaging and utilise Office Automation (Office 365) and Marketing Automation (Marketo) tools as appropriate to distribute and track engagements
- Execute outbound campaigns (self or marketing) either via a wide campaign or on an Account Based Marketing basis to spread Iptor awareness throughout target organisations
- Manage and quality inbound leads in a timely manner, executing on follow-up either by self or through Field organisation
- Be present and persistent; making contact through phone and collaboration channels on a daily basis
- Create incremental awareness through Social Media channels
- Book on-line introductions, meetings, webinars, appointments and drive appropriate follow-ups on a weekly basis for self and field teams
- Expand sector knowledge via self-learning and market intelligence gathering.
- Actively contribute to the development and overall success of the Customer Sales Hub and its teams
- New business generation and tactical experience
- Experience in ERP systems and both SaaS and on-premise deployment models
- Basic understanding of business operations and vertical market objectives
- A results and metrics focus – Sales, revenue, customer satisfaction and call handling volumes
- Proficient and competent use of Office365 (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Numerical and analytical proficiency
- Secondary Languages other than those that are natively spoken and English is highly desirable
- Vertical experience in Wood/Forestry, Pharmaceutical, Wholesale and Distribution is desirable
- Knowledge of third-party suppliers – Qlik, Adobe, Interform
- Knowledge of competitors (e.g. NetSuite, Sage, Unit4, SAP, Infor)
Personal Skill Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Motivated to engage with people on the telephone, via Video Call (Teams), on Webinars
- Demonstrable persistence and tenacity in creating engagement and contact
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships within team and with customers
- Creative and entrepreneurial approach to new challenges
- High energy, well organized, methodical, and self-motivated with open attitude to learn new topics
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates both influence and positive persuasion skills
- Effective time management skills, prioritization, and organizational skills
- A “Self Starter” needing limited day-to-day hands on management
Example KPI’s for measuring success:
- Bookings & Revenue Targets
- Pre-qualified pipeline size and health
- Inbound and Outbound Customer calls per day/week
- CRM data quality and contact database expansion
- MQL to SQL validation rate
- SQL to Win rate
- Appointments set
For consideration, please send a motivated application and your CV to [email protected].