WERC 2017 will explore Workplace Safety, Technology, Metrics, Security, Omni-Channel, Labor Management and Outsourcing.
While at WERC, hear Iptor’s customer case study session called “Visualization: A Winning WMS Strategy presented by American Hotel Register Company” and meet session moderator, Iptor’s GM Michael Wohlwend, during the “Tools to Tame the Warehouse Beast” breakout session.
Visualization: A Winning WMS Strategy
Visualization is changing the way distribution works, and giving the companies who use these tools a winning edge in their supply chains. Learn how these tools allow companies to respond faster to consumer and partner demands while reducing workforce training time. Real-life examples will demonstrate how a combination of visualization via an intuitive, graphical interface—integrated into a warehouse management system (WMS), transportation management system (TMS), other supply chain software—delivers results.
- Speaker: Michael Wohlwend, General Manager Americas, iptor
- Speaker: Brandon Novak, Project Manager, American Hotel Register Company
Tools to Tame the Warehouse Beast
To tame the wild-at-heart ways of the dynamic distribution center, one must understand all the moving parts and their interconnectedness throughout the operation. This presentation focuses on the key elements that drive operational success: people; software and technology selection; utilized equipment; software implementation; the data needed to set, support and achieve goals; and the metrics that define success and provide visibility through data analysis.
- Moderator: Michael Wohlwend, General Manager Americas, iptor
- Panelist: Curt Sardeson, President, The Open Sky Group, LLC
- Panelist: Norm Saenz, Managing Director, St. Onge Company
- Panelist: Maike Sievers, Director Logistics Planning, Sales & Marketing, BLG Logistics, Inc.
- Panelist: Steve Hermanson, Director, Product Allocation & Slotting Optimization, C&S Wholesale Grocers
- Panelist: Jay Harris, Chief Operating Officer, Komar Inc., President Komar Distribution Services, Komar Distribution Services