Additional developments in the Financial Management, Global Taxation, and Unicode plus Incentives Management are among the many new features.
SOLNA, SWEDEN – October 11, 2017 – Iptor Supply Chain Systems, a leader in supply chain management, planning and logistics solutions and services, today announce the release of Version 8 IP1 Publishing ERP solution. IP1 Version 8 contains many enhancements ranging across all business processes, including financial management, Unicode, Rights Management, Global Taxation management, and PCI Compliance.
- Unicode Compliance: A global platform for Unicode data management.
- Global Taxation Systems: that enables multiple registration and management of all country taxation codes, currencies and flexible GL maintenance.
- PCI Compliance: Ensures that all credit card transactional information for different merchant levels is managed securely.
- Enhanced incentives Management: Management of multiple awards and discounts via Promotion or Coupon dashboards.
- Rights Management: An extension to our latest version of Rights, Royalties and Permissions solution supporting third party payment and royalty statement archiving.
“Our latest version of IP1 is both business minded and technologically advanced. While we developed many minor additions to further enhance our base software, we have also created some exciting new solutions that will manage both large and small business solutions. We have achieved consolidation of management tools such as tax, address and financial systems within our base, as well as making it available to link to outside platforms” said Renee Nicholson, SVP IP1 Professional Services & Product Global.
IP1 Version 8 solution is available from Monday, 9 October 2017.
About Iptor Supply Chain Systems
Iptor Supply Chain Systems is a global leader in supply chain management, planning and logistics software and services. Iptor helps distribution-focused organizations solve their most complex order management and fulfilment challenges within fast-moving, multi-channel and global supply chains.
Serving 1,250 customers with 4,000 installations in more than 40 countries, Iptor Supply Chain Systems provides fully integrated enterprise solutions, with highly adaptable and robust software backed by worldclass support from supply chain experts. Available on-premise or as a fully managed cloud service, Iptor Supply Chain Systems offers compelling value to customers across distribution, 3PL and publishing sectors.
For more information, visit Iptor.com/publishing.
Marketing Manager Asia Pacific
Tel. 0011 61 403 534 521