Having now completed my first month with IBS, one of my key observations relates to the high level of passion and loyalty amongst our customers, our partners, and our employees.
And these same observations reaffirm my belief that IBS is truly well positioned to help our customers to take advantage of the significant changes that are impacting global supply chains, distribution, and the provision of logistics services. It is with this that I would like to invite you to our IBS Connect Annual User Conference, entitled “Supply Chain at the Speed of Change,” which this year will be held in Clearwater, Florida – May 3-5th.
Here are five key reasons why you should register today:
- IBS’s new owners Marlin Equity Partners, the IBS executive team and I will have completed a strategic review of the business, the highlights of which I will be delighted to share with you in my session. This will include a re-purposing of vision, re-energizing our commitment to our mission and core values, and plans to accelerate innovation.
- We will be launching a number of new product lines, and attendees to the conference will be amongst the first to get a sneak peek. Examples include our new Warehouse Mobility platform, a cloud-based EDI Message Center, Web Supplier Portals and a Supply Chain Visibility Engine.
- Eight of our customers have kindly agreed to present their story in their words at our conference. Come and learn how we are helping to make our customers stronger with our solutions and services. Some of the benefits they will describe are improved margins, reduction of supply chain complexity, waste and cost, and improvements in customer service through improved product availability. Their topics will include: automated order wave management, received benefits to upgrading, software scalability, IBS Business Analytics best practices, IBS Integrator and more.
- We are delighted to welcome our keynote speaker, Bob Davies. You won’t want to miss his keynote on “Applying the 1.2% Factor to the Supply Chain World.”
- And last but certainly not least, there are some tremendous networking opportunities for customers ranging from the IBS User Group meeting on May 3rd, evening receptions, and the ability to connect with industry peers, industry advisors, and IBS specialists throughout the duration of the event.
We believe we have tailored an agenda that offers value for executives, managers and operatives, across a variety of business and technical functions within our customers’ organizations. We appreciate that we are asking for an investment of your time and I trust that the richness of content we have planned to deliver will justify your attendance.
Thank you for your on-going support, commitment and partnership to IBS. I hope to meet you in person, in May.
Chief Executive Officer, IBS