The Services Sales and Consulting Manager is an executive level sponsor who directs activities on behalf of Iptor to ensure customer satisfaction is high. The Services Sales & Consulting Manager provides Scoping, Bidding, Sales, and Management for project resources planning, utilization and execution across multiple projects at one time. Responsible for multiple software professions, including revenue and margin targets as set periodically by the company. This role will focus solely on the Infor LX (BPCS) product.
Essential Responsibilities / Duties
The responsibilities of Services Sales & Consulting Manager are described below.
- Analyzes financial results for multiple projects including budget, revenue projections, profitability, margin contribution, billable rates, resource utilization, realization, and projected profitability.
- Ensure customer receives value
- Provide long term contact and business planning beyond tactical project plan
- Understand customer’s business, goals, and philosophy
- Guide customer executive steering committee in risk management and mitigation
- Develops new business opportunities with existing clients.
- Network, Search job Boards, and uncover new BPCS opportunities.
- As a certified Infor Partner, you will be the main point of contact for the alliance, uncover leads, attend Inforum, and help drive additional opportunities.
- Responsible for professional development, performance evaluation, mentoring, and quality measurement.
- Responsible for establishing and managing work unit budgets including margin targets.
- Plan and coordinate technical resource staffing for project teams
- Build and secure strong relationships with your assigned customers to drive profitable PS revenues
- Drive PS type value opportunities into existing customers; Staff Aug, Upgrades, Value Assessments.
- Drive the adoption and compliance to agreed best practice company processes and policy with your team.
- Be the direct reporting manager of Project Managers and Consultants in the team.
- Attract, develop and retain the best Consultants within the market
- Salary settings in the team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Engineering or equivalent, preferably with a computer science concentration.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have Infor LX (BPCS) experience.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in software solutions and life cycle within the supply chain industry.
- Ability to play leadership role in implementing or managing supply chain systems
- Minimum of 7 years knowledge of automated warehouse, distribution, labor or transportation systems.
- Excellent negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in demonstrating maturity in “people” skills with a strong ability to communicate in written and verbal form including skill to patiently and fluently express ideas, concepts, and reasoning.
- Ability to conduct formal and informal presentations in both small and large-group settings.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in demonstrating management skills with proficiency in planning and organizing complex work including teamwork and task leadership.
- Ability to identify and develop new business opportunities.
Work Environments / Physical Demands
- General office environment.
- Typical PC usage, such as typing and mouse manipulation, averages between six to eight hours per day.
Ability to travel up to 60% of the time, annually.
- Work is performed according to standard procedures.
- Achieve margin target set for your teams by the Company
- Meets or exceeds team leadership & mentoring expectations as measured by the annual performance evaluation.
- Projects delivered on time and on budget.
- Customer is referenceable.
- Customer ROI expectations are met or exceeded.
Please send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning Services Sales & Consulting Manager in the subject line.