How about a ballpool for employees instead?
Removing the risk and administration of
in-house technology at the same time.
out of date
CLOUD & MANAGED SERVICES
CLOUD & MANAGED SERVICES
out of date
How about a ballpool for employees
instead? Removing the risk and
administration of in-house
technology at the same time.
Unique Benefits for Existing Iptor Software Customers
Customers that run Iptor software on our Cloud Managed Services enjoy unique benefits. We have visibility, control and a deep knowledge of all elements of their system. This leads to benefits no other cloud services vendor can offer.
Higher Service Levels
- Service levels measured against application availability, not server. No ambiguity of different vendors working to individual Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- One contact point, regardless of the issue – no need to coordinate several vendors.
- One supplier of software and cloud infrastructure means no diagnostics expertise required by customers.
Accurate, Cost Effective System
- Our knowledge of the application means we size the most cost-effective, high performance system.
- Experience of over 200 Iptor software cloud implementations means optimum, efficient set-up, first time.
- We scale system requirements when there is changes at the application level. There is no need to coordinate several vendors. This makes the process quick and easy.
- We have one team supporting the application and cloud infrastructure. This means people redundancy for the whole system. Removing the risk of illness, holidays and on-call periods.
- One supplier for all system requirements removes the risk of vendor coordination and administration leading to issues.
- We fix issues fast with proactive monitoring and incident resolution across the whole system. Disaster Recovery and High Availability provide extra peace of mind. All delivered from ISO and ISEA approved data centers.
Top System Performance
- One team work together to improve performance of all elements of customers’ systems.
- Software and cloud infrastructure designed and developed together. This enables proactive management of changes in either element that impact the other.
- One supplier means no vendor coordination for system changes. This minimizes downtime, disruption and periods of poor performance.
Discover the Benefits You Could See, Select Your Role:
- The business receives the best system to meet requirements in the most cost-effective way.
- Confidence that experts run your critical back-office system to the highest performance level.
- Peace-of-mind that costs and risks associated with system down time are not an issue.
- Costs moved from capex to opex, releasing capital from the IT budget back to the business.
- Reduce the risk of technology impacting business continuity to the lowest level possible.
- Reduction in the cost and management distraction of maintaining internal IT resource.
- Ability to make business changes at speed required, not dictated by internal IT capability.
- More time to be strategic. Reduction in time spent managing people and solving problems.
- Assurance that your department is delivering the highest service to the business.
- Access to up-to-date systems without the administration overhead of managing life-cycles.
- System availability levels are high and do not impact business continuity.
- No IT budget tied to latent computing capacity. Receive exact system specification needed.
- Retaining expertise, people redundancy, key-man dependency and succession planning are no longer issues.
- Flexibility to support business change by procuring systems as a service, not assets and internal resources.
- Achieve a greater return on investment based on the service the business is receiving.
- Cost is opex, releasing capital from the IT budget and improving cash flow.
- Peace-of-mind that costs associated with system down time are not an issue.
- Only pay for current requirements. No need to invest upfront in assets based on forecasts of future demands.
- Achieve optimum return on investment due to only paying for current requirements.
- Focus on other areas, confident that Iptor is delivering highest possible service levels.
- Operations teams are not complaining about the system availability or performance.
- Peace-of-mind that data is secure and systems are monitored. With issues resolved proactively by Iptor’s experts.
- Provide better service to the business with access to specialist knowledge and resource 24/7.
- Reduced administration overhead of system maintenance, support contracts, T&Cs, and lifecycle management.
- Remove the risk of illness, holidays and the headache of finding and keeping skills in the team.
- Systems are running 99.5% of the time and supporting operations.
- Quick and easy to make changes such as adding new products – there is no backlog.
- The system runs fast, boosting operational efficiency and productivity.
- Regardless of peaks in activity, the system runs well.
- Confident that system downtime will not interrupt operations.
- There is always someone to contact.
- Issues have less impact due to Iptor monitoring and proactive issue resolution.
- On the rare occasion that there is an issue it is quickly resolved, regardless of time of day.