Digital supply chain collaboration
Achieve closer integration of operations with third-party suppliers (manufacturing, assembly, purchasing, consolidators and transport) with the implementation and management of EDI and cloud-based services that drive a greater flow of inbound products and better visibility of inbound orders and inventory, enabling more efficient management and fulfilment of customer demand in increasingly hyper-connected supply chains.
- Industry standard EDI formats: meet the demands of customers such as channel masters (e.g. Amazon), or those operating in Retail, Automotive, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, etc. for structured ways of sending greater volumes and more complex customer orders.
- Digital and e-commerce trading platforms: Receive orders directly from websites and digital trading platforms, managing them on a distributed basis to commit inventory, move inventory for packaging to the customer, and raise invoicing.
Meet customer service targets and drive down landed costs by sourcing the best product, services, transportation partners and suppliers and connecting them via cloud-based supplier management solutions that are implemented and managed by Iptor.
- Comprehensive supplier management: Gain complete control of sourcing; purchasing management; PO scheduling; design and sample scheduling; inventory management, tracking and visibility; transport movement and tracking; works order tracking; any changes to planned inbound deliveries and movement; and invoicing.
- Track supplier performance: Measure and segment suppliers based on performance by tracking supplier OTIF, actual vs. planned landed cost, quality, returns, true margin versus planned margin, and impacts on demand.
Publishing supply chain
Iptor is a world leader in the delivery of distribution and supply chain solutions and services to publishers. In an industry that has experienced a momentous shift with the rise of digital channels and media delivery, Iptor helps publishers deal with the complexities of digital and traditional publishing with the management of authors, rights, royalties and more.
- Publishing supply chain experts: Iptor’s publishing experts have worked with some of the largest and most successful publishers in the world to implement solutions and improve their business processes. This experience and understanding of the market makes them experts in the domain of publishing process improvement.
- Rich publishing functionality: Control end-to-end publishing processes with the implementation of industry-specific functionality for finance, order to cash, inventory, warehouse, order fulfilment, web services for authors and customers, rights management, royalties payments, purchasing, print management, EDI, and multi-channel order management.