An Account Manager at Iptor maintains and expands relationships with our customers. Assigned named customers, the Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales targets and assigned strategic objectives, including high customer satisfaction. It is possible that sales to new business might be added to the role. The Account Manager will report to the Regional VP Scandinavia.
The Account Manager represents the entire range of our ERP products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectation are met by our organization. Responsibilities may include, but are not necessarily limited to, the duties listed on this job description.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution
- Coordinate the involvement of personnel and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned strategic accounts
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Lead business development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary personnel
- Holder of a Master degree or similar by experience
- 5 to 10 years of experience as professional in the software industry
- Thorough knowledge of business processes in logistics environment and of the appropriate markets
- Knowledge of and experience in sales methods in complex sales like Solution Selling or SPIN
- Good knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Customer and business oriented
- “Senior” in your appearance and having a correct business behavior towards the customers
- Able to converse easily with C-level executives and senior management
- Goal oriented, can take pressure and eager to meet and exceed goals
- Self-driven and motivated, energetic, structured, cooperative and passionate
- Ability to establish and grow strong relationships with customer’s project team and sponsors
- Ability to demonstrate commercial negotiations skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English as well as Swedish
Please send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning Account Manager in the subject line.