As Technical Consultant, you contribute to the profitability of the Professional Services (PS), specifically by providing and delivering first-class services and support across customer-facing activities and programming.
You are positive, open-minded and comfortable in client-facing situations and working in customer projects. You also have the ability to speak about technical topics clearly, convert business requirements into the form of technical solutions and provide training when required.
The position is based at Iptor office in Espoo, Finland. However, your role is international, and you will work with customers in Nordic area (primarily) and globally (secondary) meaning some amount of travelling is required. Mandatory requirements for spoken/written language skills are Finnish, Swedish and English added with strong communication skills. Any other spoken/written languages are seen as a benefit.
Other responsibilities may include, but are not necessarily limited to, the duties listed on this job description.
- Undertake broad technical consultancy, utilizing your knowledge of Iptor’s software including system modifications, amendments, general technical consultancy, add-ons and technical training
- Provide analysis to ensure that applications developed are in line with technical and functional specification; and aligned to meet delivery expectations as required by customer
- Develop and execute test plans to verify logic of new and modified programs
- Work with end users on post-production application support, resolving issues as required
- Compose and maintain technical documentation
- Participate as a member of teams supporting customers, Business Consultants, Project Managers and other support staff through active engagements
- Knowledge and experience of integrations and API development
- Good technical knowledge of interfacing and e-commerce applications
- Experience of interfacing ERP and/or similar applications
- 5+ years’ experience in your nominated technical area
- Strong track record in delivering complex programs, reports, along with good grasp and understanding of business processes
- High energy, proactive, self-motivated, and able to complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with detail and sensitivity to confidential matters
- Effective time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate commercial negotiations skills
- Ability to work well with all levels of personnel, customers and vendors, as well as part of a team
- Language skills as mentioned above: Finnish, Swedish as well as English
Please send your application and resume to email@example.com mentioning Technical Consultant in the subject line.