The UX lead is responsible for defining and enhancing user experience in a way that is effective and attractive for current and future users of Iptor. The role is analytic and creative. It will analyze and interpret user behavior related to an interactive digital experience. The role spans from analyzing customer usability, developing information architecture, creating an interaction design, and building design interfaces.
The role’s job is to test the architecture of a user journeys in the product, taking it from concept to launch. Conceptualizing, designing and testing interactions are key to this role. The role also acts as internal UX evangelist – enabling and training customer facing teams such as professional services towards UX and design thinking.
As the position combines elements of research psychology and digital design the UX Lead requires specialized background in both subjects to deliver quality products and services.
- Conceptualize the layout and functionality contained within interactive interfaces of applications and modules
- Work directly with customers to discover project scope and gather requirements
- Create use cases to identify user roles and user objectives
- Analyze data and content to architect application screen flows
- Conceptualize the layout of intuitive user interfaces in the form of wire-frame mock-ups
- Optimize the usability of existing interfaces by assessing the existing layout of data and proposing updated layouts and functionality
- Present and justify proposed mock-up solutions internally and to customers
- Document functional requirements of proposed interface solutions
- Enable and train internal teams on UX design approach when assessing functionality requirements with customers
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Industrial Design, Computer Science, Web Development, Graphic Design, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Experience of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Detail-oriented, analytical, intuitive, and possesses a keen understanding of technology as it affects user experiences
- Ability to bring abstract concepts to life
- Excellent ability to creatively solve problems
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and customers
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications
- Passion for resolving user pain points through great design
- Excellent verbal and visual communicator, with the flexibility and patience to try new things
- Excellent ability to drive
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Flexible and adaptable, able to work in ambiguous situations
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
For consideration, Please send your motivated application and CV to email@example.com.