Last updated 17th November 2023
Update on Iptor Systems Ransomware Incident
- All customer hosted services continue to remain operational.
- All DNS and site to site VPN’s are running; SMTP services are reinstated
- Iptor VPNs still remain unavailable; we continue to investigate and resolve this matter
- Internal system recovery progresses with continued forensic analysis and security overwatch.
Our Delivery to Customers
- Where are VPNs are unavailable we are pleased to engage with our customers via other technologically available methods (Teams etc) to offer 1:1 and 1:many support on training, assisting in monthly tasks, and general optimisation tasks.
- For certain Customer projects we will be able to offer on-site engagement of our Consultancy Services subject to resource availability and location. Please contact your Project Manager should you wish to explore this option. Please note this capability does not extend to on-site support.
Here to Support You
- Our support Portal remains unavailable however we are very grateful to our customers in using the [email protected] email address to log tickets.
- We would positively encourage customers to log tickets with us for any Support matter however large or small. Please do not assume that we are unable to process any request you have – your ticket does not have to be a P1 to receive the attention it deserves.
- Remain assured that we are managing all support tickets with the utmost priority, and the information you provide is invaluable in helping us troubleshoot any challenges you may be facing and continue to identify any trends.
This page will be updated as new information becomes available.