Close the gap between planning and execution. Master resources like capital, personnel, operating resources, materials, and information in a timely fashion and in line with operational demands.
REAL-TIME OPTIMIZATION OF GOODS HANDLING PROCESSES FOR INCREASED EFFICIENCY AND PROFIT
End-to-end transparency and insight
Reduced complexity, improved efficiency and real-time visibility starts with the 360-degree view on every single detail of your business – including digitally transformed, streamlined and automated processes. Integrate and automate the entire business process in to one comprehensive financial system that minimizes user error and provides complete visibility. In the moment. Across company boarders.
Multi-currency, multi-country, multi-accounting. With flexible rules, planning, chart of accounts, summary roll-ups and unlimited parallel budgets and forecasts.
Accounts Payable Automation
Eliminate manual, paper-based work. Gain efficiency and financial control.
Analytics & Business Intelligence
Make data a strategic competitive advantage with easy access, analysis and actionable insight.
Plan and anticipate trends and implications – from your and with core Finance system as well as almost any external platform.
– Improve financial visibility
– Minimize human error
– Make better decisions
– Optimize the financial process
Optimization through all steps: Placement, fulfillmet and inventory management.
Effectively include the cycle of people, processes, and suppliers to create an overall customer experience:
From placing an order to keep track of it until fulfillment.
- Effektive order management
- Order history, order volume and payment preferences per customer
- Inventory monitoring
- Avoidance of process residues or transport errors
- Automated collaboration with accounting
- Real-time information
Organize your purchasing efficiently, cost-effectively and comprehensibly and save time and resources in the processing of orders. This frees up space for strategic purchasing decisions.
- Tracking numbers
- Filling orders
- Checking inventory
- Purchase history
- Improved processes
The flexibility to support any value-add activity
Meet shifting market demands for value added services with the efficient, accurate and reliable operational control to adapt your assembly and/or manufacturing business processes.
Complete control of manufacturing & assembly
Comprehensive functionality designed for the supply chain environment, where flow-oriented and demand driven manufacturing meets customer requirements.
With Iptor’s solutions for Manufacturing and Assembly you can:
- Reduce lead times
- Increase delivery reliability
- Improve customer service
- Add more value
Provides multiple planning methods to fit requirements. For repetitive manufacturing shortage analysis and/or priority analysis methods of pull planning can be used. MRPII is also supported, with order proposals prioritised down to lowest component level, to forecast on fulfilling demand in the right order.
Manufacturing alternative products (co-Products)
Accommodates alternative products, or co-products, in response to orders. Alternative products are defined in the manufacturing structure file as possible items to be produced, as a specified percentage or quantity that can be produced as an alternative product. The manufacturing reception function is used to define whether the product is the planned end-product or an alternative that should be received to stock.
Multiple order creation methods for flexible set-up and performance
- Manufacturing order entry: Orders can be entered manually, copied from existing orders, initiated by and connected to a customer order, or released from an order proposal
- Manufacturing order proposals: MRP order proposals are automatically generated at the requirements planning stage, and can be easily modified or cancelled. When pull-planning is used, order proposals correspond to the material shortage and priority analysis
- Lead-time calculation/availability check: lead time calculation and availability checks allow sales order availability to be secured even when production lead-times are changing
- Operational planning: perform forward or backwards operational planning and connect material operations to minimise WIP costs for materials used later in production. Group manufacturing orders both on header and an operation level to reduce set-up cost (time), extending machine availability, optimising resources and minimising waste
- Manufacturing order documents: can be tailored by order type, including operation list, pick list, operation cards, material cards, assembly report, material list / operation, and product labels. Track and trace batch number: track and trace products in batches by automatically generating batch numbers, at point of manufacturing order creation or product reception, according to number series or using masks
- Reserving batches and booking material: reserve batch-controlled products before a pick list is printed or reserve batches for the included material in manufacturing order maintenance for the BOM
- Kitting list generation and re-creation: ensures the kitting list allocation remains until the order is closed. Material is re-allocated when the kitting list is refreshed, in case components were unavailable at original allocation time. Manufacturing order pallet handling: create pallets at shop floor (document print and report on pallet), or at manufacturing order reception with associated pallet labels, enabling pallet identity to be used when reporting products to stock
Graphical planner view
Information is presented via a graphical planning interface through which updates can be performed, including refresh pull-planning proposal; change proposal; create order (manufacturing and/or purchase order); change manufacturing order quantity, start/completion date, order priority/sequence; open a closed manufacturing order; change manufacturing order operation priority, sequence or work centre; print manufacturing order operation cards; reschedule operation; reset operation; manufacturing operation reporting; manufacturing order reception; change work centre capacity; and change proposal.
Preventive maintenance and service integration
A fully integrated solution for proactive internal maintenance and preventive service on machines (work centres) and tools that connects service objects to work centres or tools. Proactively reduce the capacity for works centres when planning preventative service and automatically create service orders when a tool that is being calibrated reaches its calibration point.
Rough-cut disposal check on Material and Capacity at Order Entry
Checks against normal stock and adjusts for exceptions, calculating ‘best delivery date’ if stock/capacity is not available within the item’s planning timeline.
Tools and fixtures
Plan better with auto allocation of tools for manufacturing order operations. Including the ability to calibrate a tool when it has been used for a specified number of orders, produced pieces or hours.
Support external production within internal processes by defining operations as subcontract, creating a purchase order and connecting it to the manufacturing order from the subcontract operations.
Internal order replenishment (stock requests)
Visibility of stock across distribution centres and the ability to create internal replenishment orders, rather than ordering stock from a supplier, increases group inventory turns. All intercompany accounting is handled via internal purchase orders and internal sales orders.
Manufacture order reporting
Multiple reporting options such as PC, workshop terminals or bar code readers and shop floor reporting including used, produced and scrapped quantities, reason codes, person-time used, machine resources and other cost elements. Automatically ‘un-book’ allocated materials and/or operations, whereby pre-calculated values will be used. WIP can be analysed online including material, time used and other costs to uncover deviations between pre-calculated and actual values and take appropriate action.
- Backflushing: backflush materials with a number of setup options, including backflushing material at operation reporting, with materials connected to a specific operation being issued from stock at completion of the operation, or backflushing at product reception, with materials being issued from stock at the same time that the manufactured products are reported to stock. Roll-back of backflushing routines not accepted at the final reporting step is also included
- Operations reporting: calculate the run labour time and machine time based on reported quantity (approved and scrapped), or approved and scrapped quantity, with calculations defined at the work centre level. Alternatively choose no calculation. Operations reporting also supports milestone reporting, automatically updating previously completed operations in a process
- Manufacturing order material allocations: facilitates status handling on materials, allowing open and close of manufacturing order material reservations for not fully issued components
Obtain quality control reports during the manufacturing process, at manufacturing reception or for stock items. Quality reporting set-up is based on conformity groupings connected to one or many products, with criteria used to define the values to be used for reporting different processes, such as manufacturing operation reporting. Results are stored in a history file, and can be queried for analysis. Non-conformity certificates are created for quantity reported, for example outside a defined criteria or value
- Closed manufacturing order analysis: analyse completed manufacturing orders providing visibility of those with high deviation. Re-open orders to perform reporting adjustments, with the possibility to adjust reported values
Manufacturing order block order handling
A ‘contract’ or ‘repetitive manufacturing flow’ that enables the creation of daily, weekly or monthly manufacturing orders with some default values, as well as the ability to create simple reception reports with backflushing for both material and operations.
Activity oriented product costing
Flexible and efficient cost control and follow-up is performed with a wide spectrum of options to fit different manufacturing environments. Compute variations of material, machines and labour overheads with cost price simulation functionality. Use alternative manufacturing routes or bills of material while still achieving accurate product cost calculation and follow-up. Enter any element of a cost calculation either manually, by individual algorithm, or from cost tables. ‘What if’ analysis is reported performing cost simulations on-line, and entry and calculations for extremely low-cost products is possible, as is the ability to base calculations on standard quantities for product costing on produced items for better accuracy. Saved current and previous product costs and simulations include total bill of materials (BOM), bill of routing (BOR) and overview presentation, for greater visibility of how it was constructed. BOM/BOR (quantities and times) can be updated from actual manufacturing order statistics (average values), and there is a detailed audit trail to track all BOM/BOR changes.