Streamline two-way communication with a digitally connected supply chain network
We live in a hyper-connected world where supply chains depend on multi-tier third-party suppliers working in tight coordination and collaboration. Yet, despite the critical need for real-time B2B transactions, communication between suppliers and customers is counterproductive. With Iptor’s Automation & Collaboration solutions, business value is delivered quickly and incrementally via a proven methodology for implementing end-to-end supply chain and distribution functionality.
Iptor EDI solutions integrate with existing business applications to fully automate processes – and can manage the exchange of transactional information in a structured and automatic way. This includes any kind of transactional documentation including purchase orders, delivery notes, inventory levels, invoices, orders, advanced shipping notes, product catalogs, price lists, and inventory.
– PO functions integrated with ERP
– Pre-built APIs to integrate with other functions with multiple ERP and planning systems
– Multi-site, Multi-facility structure
– Secure access
– Multiple design allows companies to quickly add new plants, suppliers, or new business processes
– Implement standardized business processes throughout the organization
– Protect your investment in supply chain and gain flexibility and consistency with your global ERP strategy
– Inventory Costs
– Reduce material lead-times
– Streamline replenishment techniques – Kanban, SMI, Schedules, ePOs
– Improve visibility = improved inventory planning
– Outsource management
– Collaborative negotiation
– Freight Cost management
– Administrative Costs
– Web-based supports 24 x 7 availability
– Multiple languages, Multi-currency
– Global track and trace of shipments
– Multiple communication methods and formats
– Increase speed-to-market
– Outsource management
– Supplier performance management
– Supply chain performance management
– Speed-to-market with streamline sourcing and negotiation process
– Streamline pre-production launch process (PPAP)
– Rapid two-way communication and collaboration eliminate communication latency.
– Eliminate communication latency
– Improve document audit and tractability
Status of data interchange with suppliers, including outstanding actions and rejections.
Wide range of supported formats
ANSI-X12, EDIFACT, XML, VICS, UCS, AIAG, and more.
Material ordering and tracking, shipment planning and replenishment, supplier performance management, quality management, financial settlement.
One face to your customers and suppliers
Single front end to all, regardless of data formats.
Broad range of supported protocols
Inovis, Gentran, Websphere, Extol, and more.
Pre-built configuration for pharma, automotive, retail and other key industries.