Empower your employees with automated workflows: With Iptor’s Automation & Collaboration solutions, business value is delivered quickly and incrementally via a proven methodology for implementing end-to-end supply chain and distribution functionality.
STREAMLINE TWO-WAY COMMUNICATION WITH A DIGITALLY CONNECTED SUPPLY CHAIN NETWORK
AUTOMATION & COLLABORATION FUNCTIONALITIES
Streamline two-way communication with a digitally connected supply chain network
We live in a hyper-connected world where supply chains depend on multi-tier third-party suppliers working in tight coordination and collaboration. Yet, despite the critical need for real-time B2B transactions, communication between suppliers and customers is counterproductive. With Iptor’s Automation & Collaboration solutions, business value is delivered quickly and incrementally via a proven methodology for implementing end-to-end supply chain and distribution functionality.
Iptor EDI solutions integrate with existing business applications to fully automate processes – and can manage the exchange of transactional information in a structured and automatic way. This includes any kind of transactional documentation including purchase orders, delivery notes, inventory levels, invoices, orders, advanced shipping notes, product catalogs, price lists, and inventory.
- PO functions integrated with ERP
- Pre-built APIs to integrate with other functions with multiple ERP and planning systems
- Multi-site, Multi-facility structure
- Secure access
- Multiple design allows companies to quickly add new plants, suppliers, or new business processes
- Implement standardized business processes throughout the organization
- Protect your investment in supply chain and gain flexibility and consistency with your global ERP strategy
- Inventory Costs
- Reduce material lead-times
- Streamline replenishment techniques – Kanban, SMI, Schedules, ePOs
- Improve visibility = improved inventory planning
- Outsource management
- Collaborative negotiation
- Freight Cost management
- Administrative Costs
- Web-based supports 24 x 7 availability
- Multiple languages, Multi-currency
- Global track and trace of shipments
- Multiple communication methods and formats
- Increase speed-to-market
- Outsource management
- Supplier performance management
- Supply chain performance management
- Speed-to-market with streamline sourcing and negotiation process
- Streamline pre-production launch process (PPAP)
- Rapid two-way communication and collaboration eliminate communication latency.
- Eliminate communication latency
- Improve document audit and tractability
Status of data interchange with suppliers, including outstanding actions and rejections.
Wide range of supported formats
ANSI-X12, EDIFACT, XML, VICS, UCS, AIAG, and more.
Material ordering and tracking, shipment planning and replenishment, supplier performance management, quality management, financial settlement.
One face to your customers and suppliers
Single front end to all, regardless of data formats.
Broad range of supported protocols
Inovis, Gentran, Websphere, Extol, and more.
Pre-built configuration for pharma, automotive, retail and other key industries.
In a world where both you and your competitors might have the best ERP solutions for your industry, successfully implemented by the best people according to best practices, how can you use IT to outsmart the competition?
Workflow automation is a business process platform that offers you a large set of capabilities to swiftly create web and mobile applications for new business support or enhancements of your already existing business systems. You simply adapt the information support to the organization in order to create streamlined business processes.
With workflow automation, you simply build new web applications exactly as you want them, possibly based on the information and functions you already have. Finally — you can work with the information in your system in a way that suits your organization’s and user’s needs, using only a web browser!
- Unleash the power of your business systems
- Fit for purpose – Fit for you
- Enhance existing solutions
- Return on investment
Document management is a crucial business capability with so many organizations going paperless, utilizing remote employees, or both. Iptor document management solutions allows you to declutter your office, improve security, and access files or data from anywhere. It enhances efficiency when sharing documents or collaborating with team members and importantly, with GDPR, it has become an even more vital tool.
A document management solution is a must, and Iptor document management solutions are designed to capture and manage every imaginable digital file. What’s more, it works right out of the box. No big project or costly implementation.
- Capture all your documents efficiently from anywhere
- Policy based permission control, version control and a bulletproof audit log
- Access documents from anywhere easily with lightning-fast search forms
- Cherry-pick additional features and functions as you need them