This document describes the scope, purpose and use of your personal data collected as part of the application management and hiring process at Iptor.
Iptor Supply Chain Systems AB
SE 17126 Solna
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
- The Personal Information you have provided in the application, resume, or other attached documents will be processed. You should only provide us with information that is relevant for your application and the specific job description in the job advertisement.
- If you have applied on an advertisement via any channel, HR staff will process your data as part of the recruitment process (e.g., contact details, application documents, notes in the context of job interviews) as far as this is necessary in the decision process of hiring.
- The purpose for collecting personal data is to be able to assess and contact candidates, who are interested in and qualified for the specific position (and possibly future relevant available positions) and to decide on the establishment of an employment relationship.
- If your application is successful, the data submitted by you will be processed for the purpose of carrying out the employment relationship in our data processing systems.
ABOUT PERSONAL DATA
The processing of received applications takes place within the frame of the EU GDPR from 25th May 2018 and in accordance with applicable data protection laws with the purpose to qualify candidates for open positions and to establish an employment relationship.
Reading this policy, you consent that HR staff, talent acquisition specialists, hiring managers and managers of Iptor may share and process your personal data within the wider Iptor Supply Chain Systems AB group, comprising Iptor, TimberTec GmbH and SRS Group GmbH, within the scope of the hiring process within the group.
SPECIAL CATEGORY OF PERSONAL DATA
You must not send us sensitive data about e.g., religion, race, political views, union membership, sexual orientation, or health.
That kind of information we are not allowed to process, and if we discover any kind of such data in your application, we will then immediately remove your application from the ongoing recruitment process.
WHERE ARE YOUR DATA STORED?
As data controller for your Personal Information, the data are stored on systems controlled by Iptor Supply Chain Systems AB and its companies and subsidiaries being data processors. The servers are placed in a data center under Iptor control within the EU/EES. Iptor has a high demand for security for the management of the data centers.
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Exception to this rule is if Iptor in the process of hiring is asking for personal references and you have given consent to this step during the process, where the contact details will be supplied by yourself.
- In phone calls with your contacts, we will ask about your former employment period.
- No sensitive data will be discussed.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD AND DATA ERASURE
We process your personal data in our systems if we have a concrete business purpose.
If we are unable to make you a job offer, reject a job offer or withdraw your application, we reserve the right to store the data transmitted by you based on our legitimate interests for up to 3 months after expiry of the specific recruitment process.
The storage serves for purposes of proof in the event of a legal dispute. If it is apparent that the data will be needed after the expiration of the 3-month period (e.g., for a pending legal dispute) deletion will only take place when the purpose for further storage no longer applies.
3 months after the expiry of the recruitment process for the position you applied for, all data and documents you have sent us such as CV, application documentation, recommendations etc. are deleted and the physical documents destroyed.
If you wish your data to be erased before the end of the data retention period, you just need to contact us on [email protected].
After the data retention period and with your explicit consent, your data may be stored in our applicant pool for a period of max 12 months in case you want us to contact you in the event of suitable vacancies. You will be contacted then by email or phone to present you to the available open positions. You may revoke your consent at any time. The data from the applicant pool will be deleted no later than 12 months after consent has been given.
TEAMTAILOR – APPLICANT TRACKER SYSTEM
According to GDPR you have the right to see what information we are processing about you. If you wish to see the information Iptor is processing about you in the hiring process, you can contact us via [email protected].
You have the right to ask to obtain your personal data that we are processing in a structured, current, and machine-readable form and carry these over to a new data controller.
If it turns out that the information is incorrect or misleading, you have the right to ask us to correct or erase the data.
Besides this, you have the right to lodge an objection to processing your personal data at any time by informing us that information about you must no longer be processed. If you have questions or comments, you can send an email to [email protected].
If we are not able to deal with your request within a reasonable time, you have the possibility to contact the Swedish data authorities: [email protected]. You can write in English.
Updated: July 2023